Who We Are
Sapura is a Brazilian company specialized in subsea services, a joint venture between two international key players in their markets, Seadrill and Sapura Energy.
We are one of the leading subsea services players in the Brazilian market, with a fleet of six submarine service vessels working as support, installation and flexible pipe laying (Diamante, Topázio, Ônix, Jade, Esmeralda and Rubi). A current workforce encompassing more than 1000 professionals, with 18 different nationalities.
In Brazil, we are headquartered in downtown Rio de Janeiro, but we also have offices in Caxias, Macaé and Vitória. In Europe, our office is in Vienna, Austria. Through our shareholders, Sapura has global presence in over 20 countries including England, Malaysia, China, Australia, Singapore, the USA and representatives from Africa and from the Middle East.
Sapura Energy (Sapura Energy Berhad) is one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers. Sapura’s full spectrum of capabilities covers the entire upstream value chain of exploration, development, production, rejuvenation, and decommissioning and abandonment. With a multinational workforce comprising 51 nationalities and over 7,500 people, the Group’s global presence can be seen in over 20 countries, including Malaysia, China, Australia, Mexico, the United States of America, Brazil, some countries from West Africa, and the Middle East.
See more: http://sapuraenergy.com
See more: http://www.seadrill.com/
Our vision is to keep us as a benchmark in providing technically competent and reliable subsea engineering services in the eyes of our customers, employing advanced technology and operational intelligence.
For us, setting the standard in Subsea Services means:
- Taking the lead;
- Being energetic and inspiring;
- Setting examples to be followed;
- Reaching ambitious goals;
- Being demanding;
- Challenging ourselves and our customers;
- Being proud of the work we do;
It also means that we believe it is possible for us to operate without injuries in all activities.
Our vision defines what we intend to achieve.
Through specialized team and extensive knowledge, our mission is to develop projects, planning from the Engineering phase to the Installation phase, successfully executing the demands and making us the most important partner of our customers.
More than just words, our values constitute the true Sapura DNA, and accompany us when making every decision. They are perennial and irrevocable values, easily identified in the daily routine of our operations. These are:
- Safety: at Sapura, we look after each other. Thus, ensuring the health and safety of our employees and other professionals with whom we interact is our priority commitment. Through diversified training procedures, our activities are carried out in compliance with strict safety protocols. As a result, our goal is to promote a work environment free from incidents.
- Integrity: we adopt the highest ethical standards in the conduction of our business, ensuring transparency in our public and private relations and respecting the anti-corruption rules as provided by the Brazilian and internationa legislation. For us, the dissemination of the ethical culture is a fundamental requirement for the longevity of our commercial activities.
- Excellence: we seek to achieve our maximum potential to ensure the highest quality standard when delivering our results. From step-by-step to the completion of a project, our teams are committed to performing their tasks with consistency, responsibility and technical excellence, always pursuing constant improvement.
- Cooperation: our company was built from the collaborative integration between all areas of the organization. We recognize teamwork as a key piece for reaching our goals. This way, we broadly encourage cooperation between our employees, through an environment of dialog, trust, and partnership. We believe that, together, we are more.
- Innovation: we have a restless and curious look, always attentive to the new market technologies. We seek to be always updated in what concerns operational innovations, encouraging the creative potential of our employees in the pursuit for solutions. We are powered by challenge!